About the Chamber
The Glen Cove Chamber of Commerce has been serving the business needs of Glen Cove and its surrounding communities since 1920. For the past century, members of our community have worked to represent the special needs of all the local businesses working together. The Chamber seeks to do for the business community what no individual could accomplish on their own.
The Chamber does not carry all this work alone, but often works closely with other organizations and public officials. Its aim is to help all members of the business community; corporate firms and individuals alike.
The Glen Cove Chamber of Commerce provides leadership, education and advocacy to stimulate economic growth in Glen Cove and its surrounding areas.
Chamber benefits include:
- Networking:Free general membership meetings where members are invited to speak publicly and individually presenting their business.
- Events:All special events are intended to showcase members businesses and introduce them to the community
- Increase of profit:Seminars are created to provide valuable information and business tips to help grow your business
- Advertising:Free listing on Chamber website with a link to your website, free broadcast of your special events via our extensive email list and social media platforms, free access to our member mailing list
- Demonstration of support for the Community:Many Chamber events and programs actively involve community participation
- Access to Government Officials and agencies:Open lines of communication with Nassau County and City representatives, Chamber representation at the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce, the LIA, and the Inter Agency Council
General Membership meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month.