CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AT OUR GLEN COVE CENTER LOCATED @ 49 FOREST AVENUEApply at www.harborchildcare.org/careers
Or email your resume to email@example.com
HEAD TEACHERS Qualifications: Must have or be working towards an Associates in Early Childhood Education or Childhood Development Associate (CDA) AND minimum of one year experience working with children.
ASSISTANT TEACHERS – Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Qualifications: Minimum H. S. Diploma plus experience in child care. Students working towards a Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field a plus.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS Qualifications: Minimum High school diploma and some experience working with children.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent, be flexible in availability and be able to work Monday through Friday.
- Must have experience working with children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years of age.
- Experience working in a child care center.
- Knowledge of Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) Regulations.
- Competitive salaries based on experience and educational background.
- Free lunch family-style.
- Extensive professional development.
- Employee discount for child care tuition.
- Additional compensation for child development associate certification (CDA) or college degree.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Program *
Harbor Child Care is a private, not-for-profit agency dedicated to the promotion of higher standards in child care and early education for children, parents, child care providers and the community. A pioneer in the early childhood education field, Harbor Child Care provides services and cares for over 900 hundred children ranging in age from three months to twelve years across multiple centers in Nassau County, Long Island. We are open year-round Monday through Friday with most centers open at 6:45am and all close 6:00pm.