- NETWORKING: Free general membership meetings held last Wednesday of month, available spotlighting of your business at meetings, display of your business brochures at meetings, events provide exposure to community and Officials.
- INCREASE YOUR PROFITS: Meetings designed to provide valuable information and tips for your business growth, meeting speakers with ideas for improving your business, free newsletter offering advice pertinent to our area.
- ADVERTISING: Free listing on Chamber website with hyperlink to your website, member listing in Newsletter with new member profile, free broadcast of your special events via our extensive email list, free access to our mailing list and member list. In addition the Chamber provides ad opportunities in all our publications including Newsletter and Gala Journal, and mail distribtion to our entire membership of your event and special information fliers. We also welcome submissions on your business expertise for our Newsletter.
- DEMONSTRATES YOUR SUPPORT OF THE COMMUNITY: Your membership investment and active participation help promote many Chamber events and programs including those which actively involve community participation, Chamber encouragement of the DECA program with Junior Directors serving on our Board, as well as the Future Business Leader Scholarship award to qualifying Glen Cove senior.
- ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND AGENCIES: Open lines of communication with New York State, Nassau County and Glen Cove Government Officials, Chamber representation at the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce, member of the Long Island Association and the Inter Agency Council.
Our Mission as the Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the health & profitability of its member businesses by helping to develop, encourage, promote and protect the commercial, industrial, professional, financial, and general business interests of the City of Glen Cove and its economic region.