The Glen Cove Chamber of Commerce has been serving the business needs of Glen Cove and its surrounding communities since 1920. For the past century, members of our community have worked to represent the special needs of all the local businesses working together. The Chamber seeks to do for the business community what no individual could accomplish on their own.
The Chamber does not carry all this work alone, but often works closely with other organizations and public officials. Its aim is to help all members of the business community; corporate firms and individuals alike. We provides leadership, education and advocacy to stimulate economic growth in Glen Cove and its surrounding areas.
To enhance the health & profitability of its
member businesses by helping to develop, encourage, promote and protect
the commercial, industrial, professional, financial, and general
business interests of the City of Glen Cove and its economic region.
In addition we strive to actively promote the civic interests, the
general welfare and prosperity of the greater Glen Cove area, with
particular attention and emphasis being given to the economic, civic,
commercial, industrial and educational interests of this region.
- NETWORKING: In-person general membership meetings held last Wednesday of month, available spotlighting of your business at meetings, display of your business brochures at meetings, events provide exposure to community and city officials. Online meetings are recorded and archived for all members to review.
- INCREASE YOUR PROFITS: Meetings are designed to provide valuable information and tips for your business growth. Featured guest speakers bring news, local programs to take advantage of and ideas for improving your business including advice and support from other business owners.
- ADVERTISING: Your business listing on Chamber website and advertising shared across all of our social networks. Broadcast and promotion of your special events and advertisement with our membership and neighboring towns.
- DEMONSTRATES YOUR SUPPORT OF THE COMMUNITY: Your membership investment and active participation help promote many Chamber events and programs including those which actively involve community participation
- ACCESS TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND AGENCIES: Open lines of communication with New York State, Nassau County and Glen Cove Government Officials, Chamber representation at the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce, member of the Long Island Association and the Inter Agency Council.
- NEW FOR 2021: CHAMBER MEMBER VIDEO SPOTLIGHTS: We are now producing video presentations for our members that will significantly help your business get noticed within the Glen Cove area and surrounding communities. As an additional service offered to all members, we will come to your place of business or storefront at a scheduled time to capture high resolution video & photos and will produce a professional video presentation you can advertise and share with your contacts.